Linkaball Linkaball

Calm

Almost zen like when you get into the flow of it. I think its been underrated, perhaps it passed a lot of people by.

(PS: Try playing it with Sigur Ros on)

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

Too Complicated!

No offense right mate, I'm sure you're game is fucking brilliant, but its too complicated.
I've come back from the pub, I've had a few bevvys, I don't want to be bombarded with instructions and the like I just want to go.
I didn't even know how to shoot anything, I'm sure its good but just make it easier for us drunkards, more intuitive and the like.
I'm still gonna give you a solid 9 just because I think you put a lot fo effort in.

dz2001 responds:

Whats the point of writing a review for a game you don't understand and thus haven't played?

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Can only get better...

I've had a lot of fun with this, and the portal is great fun, all you need is a few more samples and maybe some more functionality [copy, paste, drag select, move etc.] and it'll be excellent. The sound does lag a bit, but thats only to be expected.

Orbox B Orbox B

Cracking Game

Really addictive, but I am absolutely stuck on level 11, still mega fun and I'm determined to get past it. Thanks.

GameBalance responds:

Thanks!
Maybe pause and try tommorow?

Rock Grid Rumble Rock Grid Rumble

Addictive!

This is a pretty cool game, bump the AI difficulty up a bit and perhaps add a few new tiles [tiles that turn your rock to the opponents colour perhaps] and you'll have something excellent on your hands.