A Short Walk A Short Walk

Excellent Art

Good work. The art style is fantastic and particularly unnerving, and the music was excellent for the piece.
A few criticisms, for a start it was too short, whatever theme it was you were trying to establish [I do hope there is one!] then probe it a little deeper.
I took a stab in the dark and my guess is it was about the decline of modern society into obesity and the objectification of women, which can of course be seen all around us [thus the short walk] and the end, well its either a referance to suicide or the end of civilization.
Quite creepy but most seemed to have missed the point, so probe deeper good sirs!

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Lovely

It was great, your cartoons always seem to create there own little world thats as funny as it is twisted. Keep creating them.
[PS: I like your music aswell]

Jerry Jerry

Well Thought Out

Its not a particularly new topic, that is how mundane one's life can be, but this flash presents it so well and although its light hearted, I think it has some good meaning behind it.
Well done.

Linkaball Linkaball

Calm

Almost zen like when you get into the flow of it. I think its been underrated, perhaps it passed a lot of people by.

(PS: Try playing it with Sigur Ros on)

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

Too Complicated!

No offense right mate, I'm sure you're game is fucking brilliant, but its too complicated.
I've come back from the pub, I've had a few bevvys, I don't want to be bombarded with instructions and the like I just want to go.
I didn't even know how to shoot anything, I'm sure its good but just make it easier for us drunkards, more intuitive and the like.
I'm still gonna give you a solid 9 just because I think you put a lot fo effort in.

dz2001 responds:

Whats the point of writing a review for a game you don't understand and thus haven't played?

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Can only get better...

I've had a lot of fun with this, and the portal is great fun, all you need is a few more samples and maybe some more functionality [copy, paste, drag select, move etc.] and it'll be excellent. The sound does lag a bit, but thats only to be expected.